Are you the person in the office others call when they need help? Do you get excited when teaching your knowledge and office skills to others? Would you like to have a part in improving the home life of families in your community?
If so, we are looking for you! Mr. Appliance is looking for an Office Manager. Apply today!
If you value working with people you actually like, having fun while you work, and protecting your free time, this is the place for you. You’ll enjoy working with our team. Oh, and did we mention no nights or weekends!
We’ll also give you the ongoing training that you’ll need. You don’t even have to know how to fix appliances!
Your Responsibilities as Office Manager
As Office Manager, you are the key component in providing excellent customer service by creating World Class customer service experiences for customers with broken appliances.
Here are your primary responsibilities:
· Answer incoming calls and empathize with the customer.
· Respond to customer emails.
· Schedule in-home service appointments with one of our trained Appliance Repair Technicians.
· Effectively communicate with the customer to ensure they understand the appointment time and services needed.
· Order and receive parts to ensure efficient use of company materials.
· Enter data into the company software.
· Lead an office team.
To Succeed in this Role as Office Manager, Here’s What You Need:
Exceptional Customer Service: In this role, you are the voice of the company. You get to demonstrate your ability to deliver a great customer experience, showing empathy toward the customer. You are there to schedule repair appointments so they can get back to running an efficient household.
Problem-Solving: This role requires critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve. This ensures that our customers are satisfied, and the job gets scheduled and fixed correctly, the first time.
Efficiency: In order to respond to all of our customer’s needs for the day, you’ll need to be efficient with your time and able to excel in a fast-paced office environment.
Punctuality and Reliability: Our customers are anxiously waiting for your help! To deliver a great experience, you need to be available and show up on time.
Pride in the Details: If you value attention to detail in completing customer information and reports, you’ll fit right in.
Desire to Share Knowledge and Skills: This role requires someone who truly enjoys teaching other office team members all of the skills listed above.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for the Customer Service Representative position.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Good telephone communication skills
· Expert computer and data entry skills
· Ability to lead an office team
Previous experience of four years or more in an office environment is a plus!
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is $18.00 to $25.00 per hour, depending on your experience.
What we have to offer:
· No nights or weekends: We value having a solid work-life balance. We work to make a living, without being overworked.
· PTO: paid time
· Fun Team Environment: We stand by our culture and build our team with people that love what they do.
If you enjoy taking care of the customer, are awesome at problem-solving, and want to be a leader in an office environment, a career at Mr. Appliance as Office Manager could be your future!