Appliance Service Professional Trainee
Do you get excited when figuring out how things work? Do you love the challenge of troubleshooting something that’s broken? Would you like to have a part in improving the home life of families in your community?
If so, we are looking for you! Mr. Appliance is looking for Appliance Repair Technicians. Apply today!
If you value working with people you actually like, having fun while you work, and protecting your free time, this is the place for you. You’ll enjoy working with our team. Oh, and did we mention no nights or weekends!
We’ll also give you the ongoing training that you’ll need.
Your Responsibilities as an Appliance Repair Trainee
As an Appliance Repair Trainee, you will work beside seasoned in-home Service Professionals. They are the key component in providing excellent customer service by providing high-quality maintenance services for our customer’s appliances. You will also be afforded on line training classes to help you grow and ultimately become an Appliance Service Professional
Here are your primary responsibilities:
· Learn and observe as senior technicians diagnose and repair home appliances and equipment.
· Demonstrate communication skill with both the customer and fellow employees
· Assist senior technicians with repairs, help move appliances when necessary, demonstrate aptitude with hand tools, some specialty tools and electrical meters etc.
To Succeed in this Role as an Appliance Repair Technician Trainee, Here’s What You Need:
Exceptional Customer Service: Demonstrate customer service skills
Quality of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve. This ensures that our customers are satisfied, and the job gets fixed correctly, the first time.
Efficiency: In order to respond to all of our customer’s needs for the day, you’ll need to be efficient with your time and the speed at which you can complete repairs.
Punctuality and Reliability: Our customers are anxiously waiting for your help! To deliver a great experience, you need to be available and show up on time.
Pride in the Details: If you keep your work vehicle clean and organized, and value attention to detail in completing customer information and reports, you’ll fit right in.
Ongoing Training: New appliances and features come out all the time, so there is a need for regular training. You aren’t afraid to research new equipment and take advantage of training opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for the Appliance Technician position.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Applicants MUST have basic knowledge of electricity and use of hand tools.
Benefits & Pay
The pay range for this position is negotiable based on basic skill level. Weekly evaluations are done to help determine progress and areas of opportunity for growth.
What we have to offer:
· No nights or weekends: We value having a solid work-life balance. We work to make a living, without being overworked.
· Paid Training: We will train you and help you build a career. The Mr. Appliance Academy is designed to take you from Apprentice to Master Technician quickly.
· Bonus & Incentives: We reward hard work with generous bonuses and incentive pay.
· Company-Provided Perks: We provide you with a company vehicle and iPad.
· Benefits: Health benefits are offered after 90 days of employment. Company matching 401K plan.
· PTO: paid time off based on years of service
· Fun Team Environment: We stand by our culture and build our team with people that love what they do.
If you enjoy taking care of the customer, are awesome at troubleshooting, and love working with your hands and technology, a career at Mr. Appliance as an Appliance Repair Technician could be your future!