Appliance Repair Technician
APPLIANCE or HVAC SERVICE TECHNICIANS: Are you a service technician looking to improve your quality of life? Join our growing company! At Mr. Appliance® we have a set schedule everyday. Our technicians enjoy a quality of life that is almost unheard of in the service industry. We have a team that is more like a family and also have some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We are looking for experienced service technicians who have strong values to join our one-of-a-kind team. Individuals who have the "can-do" attitude and perseverance to continue to grow our 5.0 star company's reputation as the go to company for appliance repair in the Capital Region. We believe Respect, Integrity, Professionalism and high level of competency is the only way a company will succeed. If you are looking for a company that operates this way, know that we are looking for you too!
As a Mr. Appliance Service Professional, you are a key member of our team, responsible for the quality and efficient repair of home appliances. This position is right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for troubleshooting, and are able to manage your time. You must possess excellent communication skills to productively communicate with fellow employees and customers.
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- Provide cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Insure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Must have 2 years appliance or HVAC repair experience
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- The ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to 90 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance. Also the physical ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
Benefits & Pay
The starting pay range for this position is $25.00 to $30.00 per hour , plus commission, depending on your experience in appliance repair. You will have the opportunity to earn performance bonuses and monthly commissions that result in earning up to $40.00 per hour
What we have to offer:
· No nights Or Weekends. We value having a solid work-life balance. We work to make a living, without being overworked.
· Paid Training: We will train you and help you build a career. The Mr. Appliance Academy is designed to take you from Apprentice to Master Technician quickly.
· Bonus & Incentives: We reward hard work with generous bonuses and incentive pay.
· Company-Provided Perks: We provide you with a company vehicle, phone and iPad.
· Benefits: Health and Dental benefits are offered after 90 days of employment.
· PTO: paid time off plus 6 paid holidays/yr
· Company Matching Retirement Plan
· Fun Team Environment: We stand by our culture and build our team with people that love what they do.
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS FOR EXPERIENCED, TRUCK READY SERVICE PROFESSIONALS. Apply today!