Appliance Repair Technician
Does your opinion matter at work? When you have an idea, does your
boss listen? Mr. Appliance of Springfield, OH is looking for
experienced appliance repair technicians who want to be part of a
growing team and take the stress out of our customers lives that is
caused by a broken appliance.
We live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
offer competitive compensation packages, complete training programs,
and fast track advancement. As an Appliance Repair Technician, you will
be a key member of our team. Quality work is important to us, along
with customers service skills.
This position is
right for you if you are self-motivated, have a knack for
troubleshooting, and are able to manage time to effectively meet
deadlines. Ideally, you have proven communication skills with
supervisors, employees, and customers. If this describes you give us a
call and come be a part of a locally owned company where your voice
- Accurately diagnose and repair appliances/equipment in the customer's home
- cost estimates for repairs/installations and collect payment and/or
- payment information from customers for work performed
- Ensure the efficient use of materials and keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets.
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Valid Driver's License with clean record
- Ability to pass a background and drug test
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have experience in home appliances and customer service
- Ability to navigate tablet-based technology
- ability to safely lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis, and up to
- 100 pounds on an occasional basis without assistance and the physical
- ability to perform strenuous work under varied circumstances
- Ability to work full time (no weekends and steady hours -- rarely exceeds 8am-5pm)
performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally
required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or
balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee
must occasionally lift and / or move up to 50 pounds.
Benefits: 401K and employee healthcare options
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow up!