Appliance Repair Tech
This position is located in the Northwest Valley Area.
Do you get excited when figuring out how things work? Do you love the challenge of troubleshooting something that’s broken? Would you like to have a part in improving the home life of families in your community?
If so, we are looking for you! Mr. Appliance is looking for Appliance Repair Technicians.
If you value working with people you actually like, having fun while you work, and protecting your free time, this is the place for you. You’ll enjoy working with our team. Oh, and did we mention no nights or weekends!
We’ll also give you the ongoing training that you’ll need.
Your Responsibilities as an Appliance Technician
As an Appliance Repair Technician, you are the key component in providing excellent customer service by providing high-quality maintenance services for our customer’s appliances.
Here are your primary responsibilities:
· Diagnose and repair home appliances and equipment.
· Provide cost estimates for repairs.
· Effectively communicate with the customer to ensure they understand the services needed.
· Order parts and ensure efficient use of company materials.
· Collect payment for work performed.
To Succeed in this Role as an Appliance Repair Technician, Here’s What You Need:
Exceptional Customer Service: In this role, you are the face of the company. You get to show off your ability to deliver a great customer experience, showing empathy toward the customer. You are there to
accurately diagnose and solve their problem so they can get back to running an efficient household.
Getting from Diagnosis to Solution: You aren’t just there to explain what’s wrong - you also need to help the customer understand what needs to be done so that you can resolve their issues quickly.
Quality of Work: This role requires critical thinking skills and the ability to problem solve. This ensures that our customers are satisfied, and the job gets fixed correctly, the first time.
Efficiency: In order to respond to all of our customer’s needs for the day, you’ll need to be efficient with your time and the speed at which you can complete repairs.
Punctuality and Reliability: Our customers are anxiously waiting for your help! To deliver a great experience, you need to be available and show up on time.
Pride in the Details: If you keep your work vehicle clean and organized, and value attention to detail in completing customer information and reports, you’ll fit right in.
Ongoing Training: New appliances and features come out all the time, so there is a need for regular training. You aren’t afraid to research new equipment and take advantage of training opportunities to expand your knowledge and skills.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for the Appliance Technician position.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Previous experience of one year or more in appliance repair is a plus!
Benefits & Pay
$60-90K, depending on your experience in appliance repair.
What we have to offer:
· No nights or weekends: We value having a solid work-life balance. We work to make a living, without being overworked.
· Paid Training: We will train you and help you build a career. The Mr. Appliance Academy is designed to take you from Apprentice to Master Technician quickly.
· Bonus & Incentives: We reward hard work with generous bonuses and incentive pay.
· Company-Provided Perks: We provide you with a company vehicle, iPad and shirts.
· PTO: paid time off of 14 days per year
· Fun Team Environment: We stand by our culture and build our team with people that love what they do.
If you enjoy taking care of the customer, are awesome at troubleshooting, and love working with your hands and technology, a career at Mr. Appliance as an Appliance Repair Technician could be your future!